Roles and ResponsibilitiesOur client is one of the fastest growing US based AI SaaS company having their Engineering division in India. They are building reliable and scalable infrastructure to handle all of eCommerce business. Looking for a Engineering Manager who can join team and lead engineering efforts.
The area of work include working on advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and storage solutions and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience.
Role: Engineering Manager
Experience Level : 12 + Years
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ MS/M.Tech from IIT/BITS/NIT or premium institutes
Work Location: Bangalore, India
- Good understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable large scale consumer B2C eCommerce Platform.
- Managing the major products, build and guide an engineering team of 10+ engineers
- Should have worked on scale and speed, amidst fast paced or fast-paced work environment
- You work closely with Engineering Leaders, Managers; Product Management, Business Development and Operation teams, and enable them by providing scalable and high-quality technology solutions at a rapid pace. Work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an agile environment
- Set up best practices for development and overlook its adoption
- Architect and design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
Skill-sets: Java, SpringBoot, Spring Integration, Microservice Architecture, AWS, NoSQL, Distributed Systems, Startup, highly scalable, Algorithm, Technical Architect
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.