Role : UI Developer (Senior/Lead)
Experience : 4+ Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/MTech
Key Responsibilities :
- Build interactive, responsive client applications that run on the browser.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life-cycle, including analysis, design, implementation, and QA.
- Design and develop applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Experience in responsive design and development.
- Expert in cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints for the web. Strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight and work well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and be self-directed.
- The following skills are a bonus: TypeScript, Redux, knowledge of modern IDE such as VSCode, Intellij IDEA/Webstor
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.