Roles and Responsibilities
We are a leading Fin-tech product technology company, Having HQ in Bengaluru,IN & having offshore presence in many countries.
We are expanding our Product Leadership Team & looking for Technical Architects for multiple Product Lines.
Position : Technical Architect
Experience : 10 to 15 Years
Location : Bengaluru, India.
- Preferably someone who can join us immediately or can join in short notice.
Job Description :
- Architect, design, code and deploy full-scale systems based on critical business outcomes
- Own technical integrity across systems and projects
- Individual contributor, working in collaboration with multiple vendors, partners and teams
- Define technical requirements (scalability, availability, maintenance, security) and drive the implementation.
- Contribute to all aspects of the services under the team's ownership, which includes design, automation, deployment, and up time of the services.
- Build automated deployments for consistent software releases with zero downtime.
- Set the vision for all services within the platform
- Create the road map based on customer and company desires.
- Be an influencer and mobilize solutions across teams
- Build technology the right way: for us, this means simple, well-tested services that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production performance.
Skill set :
- You have a minimum 10+ years industry experience with 8+ years in Java/J2EE
- You are a technology evangelist, well aware of technology trends
- You possess solid software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem solving, OO design, and system architecture).
- You have strong understanding of containerization, cloud architecture and run production systems using AWS services.
- You have designed applications using Micro-service Architecture, Domain Driven Design, REST APIs
Tech Stack: Java J2EE, Java/J2EE Architec,t AWS, Microservices Architecture, spring boot, Startup, product development, Technical Architect, Distributed Systems, api development Enterprise Architect.