Roles and ResponsibilitiesWe are one of the oldest global publishing house (HQ in London) & setting up Product engineering division in Bengaluru, India.
We are expanding our product owner team & looking for Technical Architect.
Position : Technical Architect
Experience : 12 to 16 Years
Location : Bengaluru
- As an Architect, you will architect & design new features working alongside a talented team of engineers as well as business sponsors that will enrich the experience of our users and partners.
- As we grow this network of human knowledge, you will help ensure our software services are positioned to harness it to accelerate our business.
Skill set :
- You have a BE/Msc - Computer Science
- You have a minimum 12+ years industry experience
- You have some exposure to the publishing domain
- You are a technology evangelist, well aware of technology trends
- You possess a strong belief in agile and lean thinking
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude that gets high quality projects done quickly
- You are passionate about your craft and want to be surrounded by like-minded individuals
- You have the ability to look at the big picture as well as deep dive into specifics depending on the nature of projects
- You like to ship software early and often
- You care about selecting the right tool for the right job
- You are comfortable working at all tiers of modern applications, from the frontend all the way to the database
- You possess solid software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem solving, OO design, and system architecture).
- You have strong understanding of containerization, cloud architecture and run production systems using AWS services.
- You have experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- You have experience in building enterprise workflow and integrations using Mule ESB or similar Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Platforms,salesforce
- You have designed applications using Microservice Architecture, Domain Driven Design, REST APIs
- You collaborate well with others but are excited to own a big feature
- You are an expert communicator and have the ability to advise & mentor engineers
- You are able to identify, articulate & manage risks including but not limited to security risks, risks around peak usage loads etc
- You are a self-learner & keep yourself abreast of the business, technology & IT practice changes
- You value simplicity and strive to eliminate unnecessary complexity
- Architect, design, code and deploy full-scale systems based on critical business outcomes
- Own technical integrity across systems and projects
- Individual contributor, working in collaboration with multiple vendors, partners and teams
- Define technical requirements (scalability, availability, maintenance, security) and drive the implementation.
- Contribute to all aspects of the services under the team's ownership, which includes design, automation, deployment, and uptime of the services.
- Build automated deployments for consistent software releases with zero downtime.
- Set the vision for all services within the platform
- Create the roadmap based on customer and company desires.
- Be an influencer and mobilize solutions across teams
- Build technology the right way: for us, this means simple, well-tested services that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production performance.
- Align & work with other tech leads within the organisation as well as with partners for common outcomes.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:M.Tech in Computers,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers,MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required,Any Doctorate
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.