Role : Technical Architect
Work Location: Bangalore
You will be working with highly motivated and extremely talented engineers on creating front-end and back-end vertical services with quality, performance and scale in mind at every step of the way. We are using a Microservices based architecture composed of multiple services joined into one API. Our architecture uses Angular 2 and Node for the web and Typescript and Java on the back-end.
As an Architect, you will architect & design new features working alongside a talented team of engineers as well as business sponsors that will enrich the experience of our users and partners. As we grow this network of human knowledge, you will help ensure our software services are positioned to harness it to accelerate our business.
We are looking for technology evangelist who is well aware of cutting edge technology trends.
Someone who comes with the belief in agile and lean thinking.
Passionate about your craft and want to be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
Ability to drive and take ownership of the entire dependency.
Comfortable to work at all tiers of modern applications, from the scratch.
Strong and solid software development fundamentals (Data structures, Algorithms, problem solving, OO design, and system architecture).
Good understanding of containerization, cloud architecture and run production systems using AWS services.
Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
Experience in building enterprise workflow and integrations using Mule ESB or similar Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Platforms, Salesforce
Designed applications using MicroService Architecture, Domain Driven Design, REST APIs
Collaborate well with others but are excited to own a big feature
Good communication and have the ability to advise & mentor engineers
Ability to identify, articulate & manage risks including but not limited to security risks, risks around peak usage loads etc
Self-learner & keep yourself abreast of the business, technology & IT practice changes
Coming out with simplicity and strive to eliminate unnecessary complexity will be preferred
* Architect, design, code and deploy full-scale systems based on critical business outcomes
* Own technical integrity across systems and projects
* Individual contributor, working in collaboration with multiple vendors, partners and teams
* Define technical requirements (scalability, availability, maintenance, security) and drive the implementation.
* Contribute to all aspects of the services under the teams ownership, which includes design, automation, deployment, and uptime of the services.
* Build automated deployments for consistent software releases with zero downtime.
* Set the vision for all services within the platform
* Create the roadmap based on customer and company desires.
* Be an influencer and mobilize solutions across teams
* Build technology the right way: for us, this means simple, well-tested services that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production performance.
* Align & work with other tech leads within the organization as well as with partners for common outcomes.
What we expect from you:
Education must be BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MS - Computer Science
Minimum 14+ years industry experience
Any domain is fine, but willing to work on publication or Education domain.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,MCA in Computers,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.