Role : Tech Lead - Fullstack Developer
Work Location: Bangalore
You will be working with highly motivated and extremely talented engineers on creating frontend and backend vertical services with quality, performance and scale in mind at every step of the way. We are using a microservices based architecture composed of multiple services joined into one API. Our architecture uses Angular2/React and Node for the web and Typescript and Java on the backend.
As a Tech Lead you will lead a talented team of like minded engineers in enriching the experience of our users and partners. As we grow the network of human knowledge, you will deliver software services positioned to harness it to accelerate our business.
Looking for someone who holds strong belief in agile and lean thinking.
Entrepreneurial attitude that gets high quality work done quickly.
Passionate about your craft and want to be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
Taking care about TDD/BDD all day & have prior experience working and mentoring on TDD / BDD techniques.
Comfortable working at all tiers of modern applications, from the front-end all the way to the database
Strong exposure to Enterprise Java platform, Spring Framework, React.js, Node.js or comparable experience in MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node)
Solid software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem solving, OO design, and system architecture).
Good experience working & managing with Git and its related release work flow on at least 2 key projects or 1 large project
Strong understanding of containerization, cloud architecture and run production systems using AWS services.
Good experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment
* Lead & mentor a team of talented software engineers on individual projects.
* Assist in team performance reporting mechanisms & related processes to ensure team working under you are continuously productive
* Contribute to all aspects of the services under the teams ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, upkeep and improvement of the services over multiple sprints.
* Own the entire release process of the product keeping schedule, quality & scalability requirements in mind.
* Help other team members grow as engineers through code review, pairing, and mentoring.
* Improve internal team processes by keeping what's working, throwing away what's not.
* Set the vision of the services under the team's ownership.
* Align the roadmap based on customer and organization's desires.
* Build technology the right way: for us, this means simple, well-tested services that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production performance.
* Align & work with other tech leads within the organisation as well as with partners for common outcomes
What we expect from you:
Education must be BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MS - Computer Science
Any domain is fine, but willing to work on publication or Education domain.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MCA in Computers,M.Tech in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.