Roles and ResponsibilitiesSystem Architect - Kubernetes
Domain : Data Protection & Security
Location : Bangalore, India
Experience : 12 to 16 Yrs
Education : B.E/B.Tech/MS/M.Tech ( Comp Science, IT )
Budget : 40 to 70 L.p.a
- Single handedly Design and delivered of end to end Cloud Platform & Solutions - micro services using Docker/Containers/Kubernetes for highly scalable deployment.
- Must have experience Building Server less Architecture and solutions on Cloud.
- Strong Knowledge on Networking over Cloud & Virtualization.
- Good at Linux Kernels & any Programming ( C, C++, Python, GO languages)
- Good knowledge on Distributed Systems and platforms.
- Worked on Platform performance, handling ssl traffic and disk usage.
- Architecture, designing, developing and re-engineering into Docker containers and deploy entire ecosystem to Kubernetes cluster in AWS or any Cloud
- Hands on experience to Architect, Design and develop Cloud based products/solutions.
- Involved in solutions to complex issues, and making architectural decisions.
- Good to have AWS Certified
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application deployed in high Velocity
- Executed different roles as technical Architect, mentor, individual contributor, network setup and executor etc.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.