Position : Sr Technical Writer
Location : Bangalore/ Pune / Remote
Experience : 10+ Yrs
Domain : Cybersecurity
Job Description :
- As a technical writer, your role involves such as writing conceptual overviews and procedures, reading and writing example code, or updating help center queries and FAQs.- Your writing will support and help explain our product lines to a worldwide audience.
- We're seeking someone who can take complex information and communicate it clearly, concisely, and accurately.
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in Technical Writing experience
- Must be from Product Company & Prior experience in Security Domain / SAAS, Enterprise Software, ML & AI is added advantage
- Demonstrated experience working with developer communities and APIs
- Must have worked with the engineering and product teams to shape product documentation information guides, Tutorials etc to help our users understand and derive full value out of the product.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally and across diverse geographies and leveraging remote teaming technologies
- Write technical documentation, including overviews, how-to guides, sample code, user guides, and API reference.
- Organize existing documents, identify documentation gaps, and drive new projects, keeping a focus on customer needs.
- Deliver high quality content that is technically accurate by ensuring effective reviews by all stakeholders and ensure project deadlines are met
- Make assessments on documentation needs
- Work with cross-functional teams composed of product managers, developers, designers, and business analysts, to gain product knowledge, and to plan, develop, write, and maintain content
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.