Software Engineer- Distributed Systems
Location : Bangalore, India
Experience : 5+Yrs
Compensation : 45 to 75 L.p.a + ESOPS
- Like open source? So, do we: Our engineers are active open source contributors.
- If you like distributed systems, then you'll love to here.
As a Distinguished Software Engineer in our Distributed Systems team, your job will be to design and implement cutting-edge distributed, scale-out data infrastructure software systems.
You will be part of a team working on hard problems, including distributed caching, distributed key-value and document data stores, data replication & conflict resolution, scale-out fault tolerance and data-layer reliability. You- all work with Erlang, Golang, C/C++ and possibly a few other languages thrown in for good measure. You will probably bring Unix systems and server tech expert to the team.
- Must have 5+ years of commercial or open source software experience (prefer experience with packaged, downloadable software)
- Must be specialist in any programming language one or more programming languages like Go(preferred), Java, Python, C++, but you also like the intoxicating power of working in higher-level languages like Go/Golang.
- Heavy work expertise in distributed and building high throughput low latency systems.
- Strong experience working with distributed NoSQL databases.
- Self-motivated, independent, and high-performance person. You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- Might even have some real-world functional programming experience
- Like working in organizations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly
- Create the world's best distributed server infrastructure which companies will rely on for mission-critical OLTP needs
- Discuss and debate with your peers as you help figure out product requirements and the architectural approach to getting things built
- Design and implement needle-mover features with simplicity, elegance and economy
- Research industry and academic leading-edge algorithms for distributed consensus, replication, consistency, availability and scalability
- Agile Person, develop high-quality software and use unit, component, and end-to-end automation tests so we know we have high-quality software
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.