Roles and ResponsibilitiesHiring Software Architect or Senior Architect for multiple Large Scale Product Companies for Research & Innovation Team.
Position : Software Architect - Java/J2EE
Location : Bangalore, India
Experience : 12+ Yrs
Education : BE/BTech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
We are looking for :
- 12+ years of experience in Building Large Scale Distributed Systems
- Hands on in Architecture and developing large scale Core Java applications
- Experience with Java (Spring MVC, Hibernate) in building multi-threaded high-performance scalable applications
- Experience with AWS & MicroServices is mandatory
- Experience with NoSQL such as Hbase, Cassandra, Mongo DB etc.
- Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), RESTful web services
- Must be hands-on in designing, developing and implementing a wide array of products.
- Experience in building B2B enterprise applications and design architecture
- Has worked o 3-4 complex projects
- Experience in Real time applications, Transactional Systems, Encryption
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience in working within SCRUM development teams
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience with performance and security challenges for web and mobile architectures.
- Experience working with Start-up's & Tech Entrepreneurship
- Willing to perform Individual contributor role & built Products for Scale
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures and data stores
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Experience on building distributed large-scale systems
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.