Site Reliability Engineer
Location : Bangalore, India
Domain : Cybersecurity
Budget : 30 to 50 Lacks
- We are looking for a hands-on devops engineer leading the design, implementation of devops/SRE practice for our infrastructure for data privacy.
- The successful candidate will have experience implementing advanced DevOps & SRE techniques such as Auto provisioning, Monitoring & Alerting, Security, Observability and incident management
- You will be collaborating daily with a brilliant team of engineers who are passionate about building high-quality enterprise solutions that will delight the customers.
- Responsible for design and implementation of Secure and Scalable Infrastructure as service
- Own and automate infrastructure provisioning, demand forecasting & capacity planning
- Build tools and automation to improve system's observability, availability, reliability, performance/latency, monitoring, emergency response.
- Setting up alerts and monitoring for system infrastructure
- Monitoring system, application health, security controls & cost
- Practice sustainable incident response as well as participate in peer reviews and blameless postmortems
- Envision, implement and rollout best devops tooling and automation for all of our services
Required Skills :
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Site Reliability Engineering or DevOps role
- Strong track record of implementing AWS/GCP/Azure services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Expertise in Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka (or other messaging platform), Storage / RDBMS and No-SQL databases
- Expertise on CNI, CNCF landscape
- Strong knowledge on any one of - Python, Shell, Go or Java
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Deep working knowledge on Linux servers and networking
- Experience with monitoring solutions like DataDog, NewRelic, ELK, Prometheus
- Strong Experience with infrastructure automation and monitoring tools - Terraform, Helm, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc
- Experience with modern cloud development practices (microservices architectures, REST interfaces, etc.)
- Good hands on experience on Database setup, tuning and monitoring
Nice to Haves :
- Good understanding of modern privacy expectations and compliance will be a plus.
- Experience with zero-knowledge proofs, and building zero-trust systems.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.
With industries facing many problems in a globalized world where recruitment is one of that. Squareroot is a flagship organization in rendering end to end recruitment solution in IT and Non IT related industry. Our company is located in Indian Silicon Valley Bangalore. And with great Experience people in search industry. We have team which has helped the many people from premier institutes like IIT, IIM and other global institutes full fill their dreams in industry. We endeavor assisting right people to right organization. Specialize in Executive Leadership Hiring along with Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Permanent Staffing, Contract Staffing, Payroll Management. We provide creative and innovative solution to challenging and complex recruitment problems.
View Contact Details+