Roles and ResponsibilitiesPosition : Sr & Principle Engineer- BigData
Location : Bangalore /Pune/ Remote
Domain : Data Security & Cyber Security
Experience : 8 to 14 yrs
Education : Bachelor/Master degree in computer sciences or equivalent
We are seeking experienced BigData engineers for our Cloud/SaaS products. You will involved in design & development of components of our data engineering pipeline based on Java microservices, unit and integration testing.
You will get hands dirty in BigData, Cloud, SaaS and distributed systems, databases, and open-source technologies.
- Experience with backend technologies such as hadoop/HDFS, Kafka, Spark, etc., Java Springboot, preferably in Security/enterprise/SaaS products.
- Exposure to one or more cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure), containers and kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with BigData technologies, databases such as PostgreSQL/mongodb, large distributed systems, etc.
- Knowledge of the modern SDLC practices, Agile methodologies, tools such as Jira, and software configuration tools such as GitHub.
- Create high and low level design of the SW components.
- Write scalable, testable, performant and maintainable code to implement the design.
- Work closely with Product Managers and customer facing teams to translate epics/stories into technical requirements.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Investigate customer reported problems and identify root causes.
Role:Big Data Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.