We are hiring Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer for the team of world-class engineers who have very good practice in building high-quality enterprise platform for globe.
Role : Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer
Experience : 5 to 15 Yrs
Education : BE/BTech or ME/MTech from any of the premium institute.
Salary Budget : 60 to 85 Lacks Per Annum
Looking for a someone who is hands-on DevOps Engineer leading the design, implementation of DevOps/SRE practice for our infrastructure for Enterprise Security/ Cyber Security Platform.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for design and implementation of Secure and Scalable Infrastructure
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple cloud platforms
- Own and automate infrastructure provisioning, demand forecasting & capacity planning
- Build tools and automation to improve system's observability, availability, reliability, performance/latency, monitoring, emergency response
- Setting up alerts and monitoring for system infrastructure
- Monitoring system, application health, security controls & cost
- Practice sustainable incident response as well as participate in peer reviews and blameless post-mortems
- Envision, implement and rollout best DevOps tooling and automation for all of our services
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Site Reliability Engineering or DevOps role
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices
- Strong knowledge on any one of - Python, Shell, Go or Java
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Deep working knowledge on Linux servers and networking
- Experience with monitoring solutions like DataDog, NewRelic, ELK, Prometheus
- Strong Experience with infrastructure automation and monitoring tools - Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment processes and tools like Jenkins, ArgoCD, CircleCI
- Experience with modern cloud development practices (microservices architectures, REST interfaces, etc.)
- Good hands on experience on Database setup, tuning and monitoring
- Always ready to learn more and adopt new cutting edge technology with the right value proposition.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.