Roles and Responsibilities
Hiring for US based Start-up AI Fintech which is building Digital Banking platform for North American region.
Experience for the Role : Data Scientist (1+ Yrs) & Senior/ Lead Data Scientist (3+ Yrs)
Location : Bangalore (HSR Layout)
Looking expert machine learning and a statistical mastermind and who are keen to make a difference in a unique way.
We expect a Data Scientist & ML Engineer to take the onus of creating and leveraging the state-of-the-art algorithms in machine learning, deep learning and AI which will impact billions of people.
Main Responsibilities :
As an ML Engineer / Data Scientist, you will work on cutting edge problems in Natural Language Processing using Deep Learning.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to understand the problem
- Implement and experiment with different features and architectures for Deep-Learning models for NLP
- Do literature review and come up with possible solutions
- Do visualisation for understanding the problem and showcasing models
- Make the model faster for real-time predictions
- Build tools to help the team build models and deploy them
What We are looking:
- B.Tech, M.Tech or Ph.D in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Knowledgeable on common data structures and algorithms
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following : Machine Learning / Information Retrieval / Deep Learning / NLP
- 1 to 5 year experience working with real world datasets
- Strong interest in solving real world problems in Machine Learning
- Programming experience (in any programming language) is a must
- Good familiarity with Python and its scientific computing / ML ecosystem is preferable.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.