Role : Principal Engineer - Android
Experience : 8+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities :
- As a Principal Engineer we are on the looking out for a out of box thinker who can help us solve real time complex problems. You need to help us in making our product more robust and scalable since we are majorly work on B2B segment.
- Someone who has good understand the requirement of the clients. And be clear about technology and platform choices without being too rigid about them.
Your key responsibilities will include :
- Understand product requirements and features keeping in mind real world problems that our customers face.
- Architect, design and develop modular and high performing applications for Android platform.
- Implement unit and functional tests.
- Design & code reviews.
- Work in Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software. Break down complex projects/epics/epics/stories into achievable tasks for developers.
- Oversee work being produced by junior engineers and to set suitable guidelines on development methodologies.
- Be an approachable leader to mentor junior engineers and clarify their doubts.
- Constantly striving to improve software development process and team productivity.
Experience / Skills Required :
- B.E in Computer Science / MCA with 8+ years of experience in product development of which 5+ years should be in Android development (Java & Android SDK).
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), data structures and design patterns.
- Thorough understanding of CLEAN Architecture and experience building reusable UI components.
- Strong experience in designing, developing & monitoring real-world Android applications with at least one app live in Play Store.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Mobile
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, M.Tech - Computers
Doctorate:Ph.D - Computers
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.