Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description :
Position :Principal Architect
Experience :10+ years
Education :B.E/B.Tech/MS/M.Tech (From IIT/BITS/IIIT/NIT or Any Premium institutes )
Location :Bangalore, India
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance and scalability.
- Responsible for end to end architecture, high-level design/low-level design of various systems and applications.
- Coming up with best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the product/team.
- Help the Team in architectural & design best practices.
- Envision and develop the long-term architectural direction, with emphasis on platforms/Product reusable components while adopting a nimble delivery process.
- Establish structures and processes that ensure a high level of quality and reliability and extensibility of deliverables.
- Develop large scale distributed storage systems, service-oriented architectures, and reliable monitoring and deployment infrastructure.
- Drive code and design reviews of components/systems/products in scope and drives the architectural governance for them.
- Experiment with new relevant technologies and tools, decide future tech stacks and drive their adoption to build scalable systems.
- Implement long term technology vision for the team.
Desired Experience & Skills :
- 10+ Years of experience in building Scalable Platform, Distributed Systems
- Expertise in any OOP language ( Python/Java/Go/Rust ).
- Experience with any AWS, Microservices
- Have designed/architected large-scale system from scratch. (HLD/LLD)
- Ability to design/build things from scratch.
- Experience with developing complex and high performance distributed systems scaling to millions of users with production quality deployment, monitoring and reliability.
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MongoDB/Cassandra/MySQL).
- Experience with building and maintaining large scale and/or real-time complex data processing pipelines using Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Storm, and Zookeeper
- Familiarity with geospatial datasets and services, such as maps, local search, points of interest and business listings data, mobile device location and GPS traces.
- Strong programming and algorithmic skills.
Role:Head - Engineering
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.