Roles and ResponsibilitiesWe are US Based SaaS Product Startup (Security Platform) looking for SDET Lead Engineer for our Pune based Platform Team.
Position : Lead SDET Engineer - Big Data Platform
Experience : 8+ Years
Location : Bangalore/Pune (India)
We are looking for passionate Lead SDET who has expertise in building framework for Enterprise Global platform.
We majorly Work on following technology :
- Distributed systems, Networking, Big Data, Least Cost Routing, Billing, Invoicing, Analytics, Fraud detection & Prevention, VOIP protocols, SMS Protocols, Cloud Infra, Web and Mobile Platforms,
- Self-driven, hard-working automation engineer with an eye for quality.
- Responsible for ensuring code quality for software that- ll be used by thousands of enterprises globally.
- Building Automation frameworks and set the standard for company-wide automation initiatives.
Skills Required :
- 8+ years of solid experience in Product Automation Testing (SDET).
- Proficient in at-least one OO language: Python(preferred) / Java / Golang
- Experience in Automating software products which are Big data technologies.
- Expert web automation framework: Selenium
- Proficient in performance testing tools: J Meter (preferred)
- Good understanding of software architecture: Front-end MVC frameworks, Rest APIs
- Good understanding of testing principles: Stress testing, Functional/Regression testing, Code coverage, TDD/BDD, UAT
- Working knowledge of VCS and proficiency with at-least one continuous integration server: Jenkins / Travis / Bamboo
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience with Python based framework (eg robot) is plus.
- Must have passion for quality and automation
- Must have ability to work in agile environment.
- Strong inclination towards open source.
- Design and build Automating frameworks which are easy to use and open for extension.
- Enable test automation for a large suite of web apps and services.
- Drive test coverage and code quality of rapidly iterated apps and services.
- Establish build/deploy pipeline for components built with varied tech stacks(Python, Golang).
- Develop test plans and strategies for new features/components with a focus on automation.
- Mentor fellow engineers on test frameworks, strategies and coverage.
- Work across team to figure out the requirement and priority.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required,Any Doctorate
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.