Role : Architect/Senior Architect - Java
Location : Bangalore (Koramangala)
Experience : 10+ Years of Experience
Education : BE/BTech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/MSc
- Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
- Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
- Proactively diagnose problems and envisage long term architecture/design of the product focussing on reusable, extensible components.
- Ensure agile delivery processes.
- Provide engineering roadmaps for the adoption of new technologies.
- Communicate and facilitate solutions, support, product management and business teams with required product knowledge.
- Build best-practices in the engineering team.
- Have wide knowledge of different technologies and be able to find the best fit for solving business problems.
- Must be an expert engineer with a passion for good architecture and design.
- Passionate about best practices.
- Must be hands-on in designing, developing and implementing a wide array of products.
- Expert in Java programming and Java-based web application development.
- Must be passionate about good design and must have a proven track record of building high-quality code.
- Excellent data structure and algorithmic processes.
- Must have experience driving a team towards end-to-end product development.
- Must have a wide breadth of technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of PERL or Python a big plus.
- Knowledge of Scala is a big plus.
- Experience with AWS stack a big plus.
- Must have knowledge of build and test frameworks.
- Knowledge of Learning systems and basic analysis techniques preferred.
- Must have an overall experience of 10 to 15 years, depending on the position.
- Product development experience is a must.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.