Roles and ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for people who are hands on Architect who have built product (fully or few modules) from Scratch.
Position : Full stack Architect
Domain : Data Security & Cybersecurity
Experience : 8 to 14 Yrs
Education : Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science
Work Location : Bangalore, India
Compensation : 50 to 80 L.p.a
- Proficient in any of the programming languages like Go(preferred), Java, C#, C++, Python.
- Experience designing and building high throughput low latency systems.
- Responsible for designing and developing Privacy APIs and backend infrastructure to support large scale data and privacy workflows.
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures, scalability, and distributed systems.
- Experience with databases, cloud infrastructure, event and data pipelines, and open-source cloud-native technologies.
- Experience with continuous integration, designing testable code, and test-driven development.
- Contribute to performance engineering efforts and ensure low latency and high throughput transactions at scale.
- Participate in building and implementing effective test strategies and develop software with high agility and zero downtime.
- Must be hands on coder with Product Development background
- Good to have Startup experience or Contributed to open source projects
- Spoken at developer conferences, published articles in tech websites, published podcasts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Ph.D/Doctorate in Computers
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.