Roles and ResponsibilitiesPosition: C++ (Mac) Developer
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Location: Bangalore, India
Domain: Cyber Security
The ideal engineer will possess a solid understanding of C++ programming at both the application and system levels, with a proven and established habit of delivering high quality code in a professional context.
What we are looking for
- Masters or bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in application and system level software development with C++
- Experience developing system-level software on Mac (Mandatory Mac)
- Leverage C++ programming experience to drive feature work on the macOS endpoints
- Excellent in Objective-C & Integrate apps with authentication APIs
- Experience designing and developing high quality enterprise software.
- Ability to Design and Implement low level system software products or applications
- Work with the best technical teams in the World
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with team architect to design parts of endpoint software.
- Implement code and tests that meet quality requirements and satisfy the definition of done.
- Resolve bugs and implement enhancements.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers.
- Put forward accurate time estimate of project and complete on time.
- Work in an agile team environment with other senior engineers and architects.
- Work with customers, Support, Sales Engineers and architects to resolve issues as needed.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Computers,MCA in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.