Especially who is hands on in building consumer facing or B2C product from the scratch, since we prefer someone who is polyglot about technology and platform choices without being too rigid about them and a team player who can collaborate with efficient multi-skilled engineers to make this happen
Will be reporting to the Director of Engineering who will be working closely with the CTO.
Location : Bangalore
Your role and responsibilities are :
- Designing and Defining the overall structure of the Platform.
- Good understand product needs and features, implement accordingly on designing the architecture.
- Should have good experience in making choice of technology stacks which will be B2C or Customer friendly.
- Understanding the requirement and break down the complex projects, making it an achievable targets for developers.
- Constantly striving to improve software development process and team productivity
- Hands-on with key development technologies
Experience Minimum Requirement :
- 8+ Years of experience in product development
- Experience in developing highly scalable, fault tolerant, distributed backend services over LAMP
- Ability to map business requirements to technical specifications for developments
Hands on experience in technologies like :
Backend : Java/ NodeJS
Frontend : ReactJS/ Angular.JS
Other Technologies : AWS, MySQL, Microservices Architecture
- Good communication skills to communicate with teams
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and precise
- Enjoys working on challenging problems
- Open to fast-pace and demanding startup environments
Preferred Qualifications : BE/BTech or ME/MTech from Premium institutes
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.