Role : Senior Software Engineer - Graphics/Game Developer
Location : Bangalore
Preferably having solid mathematics background and built the complex software systems / Graphics Platform and having aptitude for game and system design.
- PlayStation4/PS Vita Programming
- Phyre, Unity3D and Unreal Game Engine
- C/C++ Programming
- DirectX11/12/OpenGL/Vulcan Programming
- Shader Programming language
- GPU programming (OpenCL, DirectCompute)
- Performance Analysis, Debugging and Code Tracing Skills
Experience and Requirement :
- 6+ years of experience and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience developing complex software systems.
- Work on experimental features and implement research-based algorithms to achieve automation between game engines and design formats such as CAD models, Floor Plans, Image based designs, etc.
- Responsible for developing GPU content 3D graphics benchmark to measure GPU performance
- Developing micro graphics benchmark, rendering technique and graphics framework.
- Develop, modify, and debug game and related engine C/C++/C# code
- Developed multi-platform graphics engine on PS4 to create samples and scenarios.
- Integrated DirectX11 and OpenGL to analyze the performance over different graphics libraries and platforms.
- Strong C/C++ experience
- Experience with inner workings of game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 and Unity.
- Experience with native development on mobile platforms (IOS & Android)
- Experience with rapid application prototyping.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers
Doctorate:Ph.D - Systems, Computers
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.