Role : Product Designer
Location : Bangalore
Education : Bachelor/Masters in Design/related (From Premium Design Institutes)
Experience: 1+ Years
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Software developers, Interaction Designers, Project Managers, & Quality Assurance Engineers) to build solutions.
- Strategies and set up a design process and system.
- Conduct user research and testing. Create personas through data.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Develop wire-frames and task flows based on user needs.
- Define the right interaction model and create low/high fidelity prototypes of the products.
- Track and evaluate success by using analytics.
Required Skills and Experience :
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in UX Product Design.
- Must be from Product Organization/Background.
- A strong portfolio of design projects is a must.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Proficient in one or more design and prototyping tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, Balsamiq etc.
- Familiar with tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Miro, Marvel, Invision, Adobe Indesign, Google Analytics etc.
- Experience in interaction design, responsive design, information architecture etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight and work well in a collaborative environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Desired Candidate Profile
Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Contact Company:Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.